Learn How To Etch Images Into Copper
Etching is a great way to add depth and texture to otherwise ordinary base metals. In my jewelry classes, this will allow you, as the artist to achieve deeper levels of design and artistry with your work.
In this 4 hour class we will be etching into copper to create our own beautiful and detailed designs. You will be able to hand draw your own designs and etch your image deep into the surface of the metal. We will also be photo transferring black and white images directly from your computer and onto your copper surface and then etching those images into the copper surface.
This is a fun and informative hands on jewelry class, teaching you how to etch your own designs into copper.
- $50 Per student
- Located At Mana Beads In Downtown Nevada City
- Tools will be provided for use in the classroom
- All materials are included in the class fee
- Please wear clothes you wouldn’t mind getting permanently stained or bring an apron.
- Please wear closed toedÂ shoes and long pants
- Bring with you, a notepad and pencil for note taking and drafting
- It is very important to be alert, excited, and full of creativity and energy for this class!
I’m Looking Forward To Having You In Class!
Register for Classes At Mana Beads
417 Broad St Nevada City, CA 95959